transformers!


TRANSFORMERS
to all those who haven't watched the movie, PLEASE DO WATCH IT!!! oh my gosh..totally my kind of show. the bomb-blasting action and all made up for the nostalgic and almost cliched values of the show. a showdown btw goody robots and the baddies. It did certainly leave an impact on me since i was made to watch these cartoons at a young age under my brothers influence. But then again, the impressive visuals and not to mention cool aircraft (F-22 raptors!) and sueve cars featured in the movie make it a must watch! fyi, think the visuals took a cool 2 years to be put together. in the movie, the Autobots and Decepticons feel heavy and absolutely real in every frame they're in. There are long, lingering shots of the models in full light, and I couldn't find a CGI character that pulled me out of the movie or made me think I was seeing something that wasn't actually there.

Best thing was that i was skeptical tt the fast paced action cld pull thru the first hour but NO, it just got faster and faster! Mind blowing! the director Michael Bay managed to deliver an amazing film tat left my heart racing! however, things were dampened slightly at the back due to some cheesy moments. Bet the hardcore transformers aren't complaining though. haha.

okie... guess its digressing from updates about the viet trip yeh. but gotta catch up with my life back in spore too. hehe.. tts a challenge.

fav drink: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Chai Tea latte vs. McCafe's Himalayan Tea Latte
WHO WILL EMERGE THE WINNER? (gotta go for taste test again soon *hehe*)

had a taste of the Chai Tea Latte tt night at holland v's branch. Gosh.. a step of bravery to order something from my norm and guess what? it was GREAT! spices rule my day man.. simply invigorating stuff!

No comments: