Am i too defiant?

Hey...Can't believe that in a few hours time I'll be off in the Sunny BALI..*SobZ*. Wait a min..i meant YAY!!!haha...freedom at long last. For me, its a golden opportunity to do something that I really want to do. One moment to just turn your back on the world, leave all the drudgeries of life far far behind, pack your bags and leave for a random location. Instead of living life as though every moment is part of a big plan and that every little single you do has impact on the whole world... My sudden decision to go to Bali may be comparable to an act on an impulse; some of you may think that it is irresponsible or even foolish; but to me, its my dreams and I know that this time, I have to follow my heart and not my head.

*Embrace your world*

Bye Mum..Bye Pa.. I'll take care..Dun worrie...See ya both soon.

No comments: