internal struggle

fighting the ole' stupid lab report. Dammit.

*************************************************

somehow i think its always my fault... somehow or another, it always turns on me. All the blame is on me. The crushing weight of the burden, ur complaints, my grudges, your blues, my melancholy... it gets heavy to me. I sink beneath the treacherous waters, never to re-surface again. I still dun understand why you treat me lyke u do.

**************************************************

I'm feeling reallie unappreciated, u're taking my love forgranted baby.

and i dun knoe how much more i can take from you.

you dun do the things you used to do.

you dun even say i love you too.

and lately i've been feeling unappreciated.

*****************************************************

to walk within the lines

would make my life so boring

i want to knoe that I've been to the extreme.
******************************************************

MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE please...

No comments: