Sore throat

Sore throat... *groanz*

I have never encoutered a week so taxing in my life before. Reports and proposals to submit and a major quiz to study for. Gosh..there's only so much I can take.

Its V-day tmr. Bloody day. Strategically placed in the middle of no where. It just takes so much effort and time to even prepare valentine day plans. So 3 cheers going out to all the happie couples there... May your V-day be filled with sweet nothings and romance. *=)*

Made a much procrastinated call a few days back to my o level tution kids back from last year. This was done out of good will to check up on their long awaited performance in the o levels. Guess what??? my credentials have risen IMMENSELY!!! seriously..i'm proud of my students. Celestin making a marked improvement from an aggregate of 16 to 10 points!!! and an A2 for physics as icing on the cake! KUDOs to her!!! Its simply amazing given tt her foundation was kinda weak and the 1.5 month turn over from her prelims was rather rushed. And Melanie..my other brilliant student achieved 7 A1s!!! BRAVO!!! so proud of u both. *MUACKZ* Suddenly i feel a shot of self-esteem rushing thru my body. tee hee.

GOsh..i'm so so tired..gotta stop this nonsense and get back to my work. Dun wanna have panda eyes tmr. *bleah* kk..buaiz peeps!

No comments: