sick

SICK...
an immense feeling of tiredness washes over me. the crazy schedule tt i had adhered to my life had finally played its toll on me. i fell sick, took the day off and went to the doctors to get my antibiotics. gawd.. i hate being in this situation!
if only i had students tt weren't so unmotivated. i cld possibly deal with the fact tt i had 7 students. one tuition kid for every day of the week. and tt probably explains why i have no social life. if not for the existance of Babe who always goes the extra mile just to squeeze in time to fit into my impossible schedule. thank you dear... lets just hope things will turn for the better coz i reallie dislike picking squabbles with you.

p.s. happy 5th month. *hugz*

If you just realize what I just realized,

Then we'd be perfect for each other

and will never find another

Just realized what I just realized

we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now.

No comments: