Je suis TRES fatiguee...

Do you have any idea how painful it is to want to be with somebody and not be able to? To be physically close, sitting alongside each other, But the invisible barrier like an undestructable wall, stands in between.

I missed him even more then. Though he was right beside me; close enough to feel the gentle rising of his chest and his slow and steady breath, his soul was not present. Drifting away with the passing winds into any dimension. I had lost my grip on him, he was no longer with me, our hearts were no longer intertwined. I feel a sense of loss... and perhaps a tinge of guilt...



Made Butter cookies for Baby today. Hoped he liked it...was meant to make up for all the 'weird' behaviour from me this week. But doubt it worked... Bah..

Went out to have dinner avec mon petite ami in town. Then we headed to St James Power station for the launch party of powerhouse coz I had two special invities via sms. The place done up pretty nicely, a pity the crowd wan't too excited. Party spoilers...BOO!!! went around the building exploring..saw a handful of celebs... and we came to a conclusion that St James Power House is a BIG MESS!!! Hehe. Oh well, still a nice place to visit for novelty's sake.

No comments: