*yawnz*

Feeling awfully domesticated today... Auntie Nora is back in Philipines for the xmas season. So its up to me to prepare the meals for the family. Woke up late, dragged byself out of bed...assessed the situation. Appeareared my brother didn't seem to concerned about his lunch. I cldn't let the poor guy starve so i went down to preparing lunchie for Kor under the constant reminder of Jiahui jie to make sure tt Kor ate his lunch. We both know that he is a VERY VERY LAZY fella, so someone's gotta do the dirty work.But it was rather simple. Just cooked some rice and then seasoned the meat to make our all time favourite steamed mince meat. Meanwhile while lunch was still cookin' away in the kitchen, the boiling water whistling away in the wok and steam gushing out from the sides, i recieved a call from the majesty...

Bah.wat majesty??? It was just mummy calling to make a special order for tonite...Shepherd's pie! coz she had a sudden crazing for beef...(tok about pregnant women...NONO..dun be mistaken..my mum ain't pregnant. Wld be a tad farnie at her age too..Hmph) Yeh..so I nonchanlently agreed to it since I had nothing better to do anyway..
So after on it was a short trip to cold storage to stock up on the missin' ingredients. That went pretty well and soon I was back home cookin' up a storm..and of coz..creating a mess out of the kitchen. (hey..but i do clean up after myself okie!!!)

Melvin joined us for dinner too...It was good. Glad tt my parents got along so well with him..wait.. i think i said it wrongly, rather..he got along so well with my parents. Woops... Haha. Yep. Dinner was pleasant despite the many comments from my little brother...But good or bad, it doesn't reallie get to me.. I'm my own worst critique...

Menu for the nite:






Mummy's fav: Shepherd's Pie







Dessert: Strawberry lemon pie (i learnt to make jam from scratch today!!! by trial and error coz i cldn't find the strawberry puree in the supermart. haha)

Sides: Steamed Mixed Vegetables

+ Red wine...


Anyway, its my birthday in a few days. *bleah*..still no plans yet. (Dazed look) Can't be bothered reallie. Its just another birthday. Only an occasion to 'celebrate' myself getting a year older... a year closer to my death, is that in any case a good cause for celebration.. NAH!!! dun think so... heh.

Just recieved invites to the launch of St James Power Station. Looks kinda exciting... quite intrigued by the structural design of the place. Shld look pretty awesome with its 5 storey high ceilings...Hmph. maybe i shld go check it out sometime.. Also got invites to the lauch of The Clinic..which has been the constant rave on class 95. situated at the cannery... the website is erm..how do describe it.. Weird and neurotic. Very strange indeed. Haha.

Orite..gotta go to bed now... apparently stubborn baby refuses to go to bed without me going to bed at the same time. *bleah*.. ORITE..COMING!!!. Au revoir.

No comments: