my impatience... my downfall

another slpless nite...the guilt.. the discomfort in my soul. Its indescribable.... its intolerable..

My impatience, My tendancy to get irritated easily. My extreme mood swings that with the touch of a button may swing me from the highest of heavens to the pits of hell. My frustrations, My insensitive being. My rashness. My indecisivness. My insecurities... all these..my vices..my weakenesses..i'm ashamed by them, gripped by them. They pull me down, drag me around. My simple mind put at the mercy of these vicious creatures tt seem to assume a life of their own. growing to enormous sizes..towering over the goodwill tt liveth within. I wish i can break free... then I wldn't have to hurt so many pple in the midst...

Public apology to Melvin:

Baby..i'm so sorry for our recent squabbles. I knoe its just me...i'll blame it on myself.. Clearly i've been rather impatient and hot-headed recently. I can vouch tt this is not derieved from my frustrations from my dissatisfaction of u, coz u're simply the best i cld not ask for more. Rather, its just in my nature tt i be all of the above. I never meant to hurt you reallie..but its inevitable.. for tt i'm deeply apologetic. hunnie..pls forgive me alright? I still love you..and this silly gurl here is silently hoping tt u'll still love her...

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

No comments: