much better

Photobucket


Stepped into the world of photoshop where errors made during a series of fumbles and heat-exhausted mind cropped shots can be remedied. Is it considering cheating? Well, I shrug that notion off. Meanwhile, learning curves are twitching up the ladder. So much to learn... so little time.

In the impending wait, here are some photos sans retouching. Candids and street shots from the more then willing family. Enjoy!

Photobucket

messy streets of Phuket. See a ba-pok? RUN!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Patong beach in broad daylight. Note the rows of beach chairs for lounging. Mind you, they don't come free.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spa haven. Did 1 full-body scrub, 2 oil massages and 2 foot refloxology sessions in a span of a week. *ahhh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Endless feasting on seafood at every meal. It's not really that funny after a week long of squid chomping, trust me, I'm prawn phobic now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Para-sailing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On our way to Phi Phi Island.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't recall the meaning of the pose we adopted but oh well, that's a group shot for you!

Photobucket

Awaiting sunset at the viewpoint. It only got better after scampering over the hill halfway during the sun's glorious decent to a different location with a MUCH better view.

Photobucket

Nutella Crepes. Had this 2 days in a row for dessert whilst stationed on the island. Any idea where do they sell this in Spore?

Photobucket

My mum with that classic 'lift spectacles, dip head' position when taking photographs.

Photobucket

My dad probably trying to get into the driver's good books with a pat on his back and a smirk 'you're a good man... so give us a good price.' speech. Yep. What's new?

Photobucket

My lil brother and younger cousin whom I adore so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our pathetic little waterfall which I was so enthusiastic about. sigh..

Photobucket


Finally at the airport after a week long trip to sunny phuket. I enjoyed it thoroughly despite having the fight off the flu bugs halfway thru the trip. Thanks Dad for planning and organising and to the rest for being such fantastic travelling partners!

To my dearest family, this trip has made me realise how much at ease I am around you all. Being myself isn't much of a problem despite my adopting of this peculiar two-face thing-a-ma-gig when I'm amongst others. It would be what you call, comfortable love. I'll be lying if I said I won't miss you all so much whilst I'm away. Well, but according to my mantra, when there's a job to be done, it has to be done. So I'll hang in there till I next see you guys again! Hope that is soon...

4 comments:

bossacafez said...

u hv a younger bro? i didn't know! thought u only hv an older one :D

lovely pictures of phuket, love the one with mom's back, very artistic and her tee matches the sky color!

Sihan said...

evan: hey girl! yeh.. i have a younger brother. Thought I told you i was a middle child? bleah.

Thanks anyway for your compliments. Anyway, the lady in the blue shirt, thats my auntie. yeh.. they look horrendously similar now with the haircuts. groanz. hehe.

bossacafez said...

if my memory didn't fail me, nope you didn't mention. and i hv a photographic memory by the way. you only mentioned you hv an older bro who's a medical student. plus i don't recall seeing your younger bro's photos anywhere but i seen tons of yr kor's. oh well, not that its important anyway :)

Sihan said...

evan: haha. but i do have a little brother. now u knw! haha. Yeh. I rarely put his photos up becoz he's always walking away so fast so very difficult to capture him. bleah.