another touch down

Whoopee!!! done with technical comm report! the end of my nightmares of the witch. Tsk tsk. haha. Glad tt my group managed to string together the whole report the day before which meant NO LAST MIN WORK! *phew* tts certainly a relief. Thanks a million going out to my gorgeous group mates Catherine and Weiling! Yep..so now it all boils down to our presentation skills of which i seriously lack. Argh.. so wish me all the best. heh.

Here's a picture of the light meter we borrowed from the photonics lab I from EEE. which reminds me tt i've gotta return it soon or the lab tech is gonna hunt me down. *gulp*



and here's another picture of the light trepasss situation in my room which our group made one of the test venues. Haha..wonder how can i slp with those lights on. Perhaps those are the reasons behind my overly vivid dreams EVERY NIGHT! haha.

kk.. lalala... off to print our Bee-youuu-tii- full report!!!

No comments: