he's outta my life

its official. He's outta my life.


my sombre attitude towards the whole affair that took a turn for the worst

overnight has left me alone... all by myself. Been hanging on for too long, even the last piece of thread has been removed from my grasp. perhaps it has been the cold attitude, his nonchalent responses, causing my fragile heart to harden. I shall no longer question myself, to blame myself for everything that has went wrong. its about time i packed up and hit the roads again, face the wretched world with whats left of me. I will not fall and I will not falter for the Lord walks beside me on my treachorous journey.

JUst like the lyrics from far away by nickelback

cause you knoe,

i love you,

i loved you all along,

and i missed you,

been far away for far too long.

I keep dreaming that you'll be with me

and you'll never go.

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore.

Take care..( dun work urself to bits okie) and may you achieve whatever u aim for in life. God bless.

this is Sihan.. signing out.

No comments: