dumb-founded

Once again, i am writing this entry under heart-aching conditions. I never knew i cld hurt tt much again. But just as it goes, everytime my heart is torn apart by someone.. a little part of me just fades away. Guess i'll never be the same again.

Thereafter, will it be just a downhill road for me? who wld pave the path for me again?

My triggered thoughts.. as random the shape of the clouds that float on by the sky during the day. Perhaps someday I'll understand what is going on in tt head of yours. Perhaps one day i'll understand why u can let me go. But until then.. my heart will never forget those lovely memories we had shared. Unfazed love, passion, endless surprises.. now all these are now just a thing of the past. A shadow cast upon me.. a dark cloud misplaced above me... with no wind insight. It rages storm and strikes bolts into the heart of me. I am lost.. i am...

No comments: