afternoon tidbits part 2

so basically.. i was saying..aren't the lyrics gorgeous..so tts what its lyke to fall in love. To feel insecure, vulnerable, susceptible...

kk.. song aside.. Guess who called just now? Daddy from the airport! haha. AND we've got Chivas and Bacardi in da hse!!! haha. gonna cook up a storm in the kitchen AFTER the exams tt is. haha. If anything good may come out of my experimentation with Ginger Ale and Chivas in my baking... I'll have to dedicate all these to Zhiheng! haha... it was his 'brilliant' suggestion yeh. haha. Let just hope something works out. Tee hee...

*Sigh*..exams are less than a week away. Beginning to feel the strain eating away at me. *bleah*..perhaps this is why i've been feeling extremely tired these few days. wldn't it be heaven if we cld just sleep 24/7? gosh..

Orite Folks..tts just a brief post. Gotta leave now to attend to my studies. Oh yesh..tt reminds me.. the photo of the Blueberry Cheesecake. Turns out tt it was good after all..*PHEW*

No comments: