groggy

groggy

now i understand why i had never enjoyed afternoon naps.. took one this afternoon. Not because i wanted to but becoz i had to. Kinda brain dead after the whole morning of consecutive tuition sessions and wasn't reallie ready to start work in tt state of mind. So squeezed myself in btw my bro and my mum on the masterbed to take a quick nap. Erm.. a quick nap tt amounted to a full blown hour+ of sleep. ARGH... worst of all, I woke up feeling reallie NUA... like super duper listless. I hated tt feeling, a sense of weakness and helplessness, even dragging myself out of bed was a chore. Gosh.. Now i finally come to realisation why i never enjoyed taking afternoon naps. Haha.

**********************************************
Just recieved a request from a little gurl to have a private baking session with. Haha.. how cute is tt. Not tt i wld mind a little gurl sticking her icky little fingers into my batter/ dough as i baked. Haha. Its not as if i'm all tt tidy either... Tee hee. Lets just say i have very little patience for intolerable behaviour. Wish I was better with kids though. But oh too bad, never had the magical charm around children. haha. However, if it cld make a kid's day, then why not? haha. It wld be ultra fun to bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies as well. Haha.

**********************************************

Great..now i have to get to work.. Don't wanna be caught dead at the examination hall with a blank script.. *bleah*. Ciao boys...

No comments: