addicted to caffeine

The Power of the Murky Black Waters

Its 5.15pm and I just had my first coffee of the day. Tried denying the warm advances of coffee the entire day. Well, who am i trying to kid? Silly me. By mid afternoon, I was lethargic and tired beyond words. Guess my over reliance on my daily dose of caffeine is evident. *Yawnz*.. lets just put down my defences and submit myself to that warm steamy cup of coffee on a rainy afternoon. *purr*.. tee hee.

Now thats much better..'ahhhhh'

Sometimes i wonder whether coffee's hold over me is just mental or something truly physical...

anyway here are more photos of the hideous cake... *argh*..makes me depressed just thinking about it.

Oh yesh, I must mention that Samuel, leader of the 'teh' gang has released a compiled list of 20 of his favourite Mariah Carey songs on his blog. Of course this is done strategically, released in batches. The songs are accomplanied by a slew of honest remarks and reflections regarding the songs. Being someone who likes Mariah Carey as well, I thought it would be nice to share this link with u guys. And Sam, perhaps i'll compile a list with you. I'm sure our top 3 hits will tally. haha.

No comments: