last words

Last Words

Friday marked the end of my journey with Embraer. The internship which i had dread and also the period with which i came to love in the end.

Though work was hectic, the remenants of the people's lives who have touched mine and vice verse, digs deep. Here I would like to sincerly thank my boss, Andre Opt Hof; my colleagues, Jaryl Tan, Danny Woo (uncle danny) and Michelle Camacho for being such wonderful team mates. As to the rest of the company; my dining buddies, Felix and Yongren; and the jovial bunch and those whom i ran into the pantry ever so often (must be the frequent runs for water and tea top-ups); thank you for making my experience in Embraer such a memorable one.

With that I leave the company with pretty much nothing to say, yet a headful of thoughts and embraces (mostly from the hearty Brazilian men in the company *sniggers*) Praying that perhaps someday, I will find my place again.


(thanks boss for the treat at indochine!)

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadow of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart

You wandered down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now a stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by

No comments: