I love my little brother.

Just had a little tiff with my little brother. He accused me of talking behind his back..OH YEH?? hmph..kk, i shall not lower myself to such a level of immaturity. Childish quarrels and tantrums..i have long outgrown them. Or have I? *pondering*
For the benefit of my brother, the definition of spoiled - having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child". A perfect human specimen wld be none other than

.

.

.

.

HIM!!!

Name: Lee Weiquan a.k.a the little brother

Age: 18

Place of residence: the room next to mine


So back to the tiff we had. Basically he was unhappy about me calling him a spoilt brat. BUT HE IS!!! First he tried twisting the definition of 'spoiled' around to characterise me as one and then next he calls me a spoilt brat blatently across the dinner table. ARGH!!! he gets his way in every situation and even gets to sit at the head of the table even when my dad is ard. For what u may ask? so that he can get the clearest view of the television. What more can I say?! heh. I love my brother though..it's reallie fun quarrelling with him. Lost some steam in the process. heh.

today's creation:


Orite..Today is a Sunday. 3 more days to our first paper... the clock is ticking... back to the books.

No comments: