Be my escape.

Slept a bit longer than i shld have today. Truthfully it wasn't becoz i was tired or anything, rather, i was using it as my source of entertainment. A satisfaction derieved from watching tv or playing computer games. Its amazing how I can wake up from my dreams feeling more accomplished than when i'm awake during the day. Having been to so many places, done so many things...I wake up with a smile on my face. Perhaps its because i've been cooped up in the house for too long... performing the mundane tasks of hitting the books every day. Deep down inside, my restless spirit longs for adventure, craves to be free. In my dreams, I can do whatever i want and be whoever I want to be. Run and not tire, swim through swamps and not feel filth and muck on your skin, stand at the top of the snowy peaks and not feel the deadly touch of cold on your body. But then again, what's living if your senses where not working?

I've been supressed for way too long. I need to break free. But that would have to wait. For now, let Dreams be my Reality...

No comments: