time goes by..only bringing me closer to you...

WAHAHA..its only 48 hrs more to my freedom!!! can't believe this..so exciting... no more books..no more studying..live out my stress-free days..

I've got soooo many plans installed for this holiday.. in fact it may not even seem lyke a break anymore. But wth..NO MORE STUDYING!!! tts the best part! tee hee..*sniggers*

kk..lets see..we have a whole week of planning to do for R.A.T race (tt is if the programme actually manifest becoz right now we've bumped into a slight problem..ahem..kinda huge in actual fact..a SHORTAGE OF COMPETITORS!!! *slaps forehead* my gosh..) oh well, its only inevitable tt our efforts and all the planning is susceptible to the participation of our customer field..guess the NTU population ain't too keen on these kinda adventure races. Bah...anyway yep.. a whole week of preparation before the big event on the 8th Dec. then following tt.. a whole week of partying and meeting up with frens!!! its my bdae btw on the 16th (fri)..*bleah* but think i've got to arrange a celebration on my own again..haha.. oh well. the next day..i will be whizzed off to mount Kinabalu with the O.D.A.C family!! yee haa!!! for a whole 4 days of fun-filled, soaking wet, heart-pumping action!!! white water rafing and trekking up the rocky slopes of the majestic mountain.. SWEET!!! then its back to spore for a short break where i will have to repack everything again and get ready for??? VIETNAM!!!! ahha..this holiday couldn't get any better than this man.. wow..my heart is getting pumped up from just thinking about it.

ENOUGH!!! i wanna partyee and get high on booze!!!

I wanna watch sunrise on the mountain with zhenhan kor kor!!!

I wanna go out and have fun with Karen, my lao po..bestie and SOOO many more!!!

I WANNA SPEND MORE TIME WITH BABY!!!

I WANNA ... I WANNA ..I WANNA...

be patient little one..we still have to wait...JUST TWO MORE DAYS!!! YAY!!! *jumping ard the room*

long waits drive me to insanity...

No comments: