Running all over the shop.

Finally back in the comforts of my room..AHHH..a whole day of running the show. gets pretty tiring sometimes especially with the many minor mishaps that happened along the way. yada yada yada..But overall it was a good experience as it gave us programmers an insight to the actual event. Think there wld have to be a lot of changes made to the plan though. The only thing standing in our way is time..i mean with the exams drawing to a near and the event a little over a month away, it just seems a little absurd to be scraping some of our intial plans and implementing new ones. But its for the better i guess. Shall just stick my foot in my mouth and DO IT!!!

oh boi..was kinda tired just now as i only caught a meagre 3 hrs of slp the nite b4 but somehow i ain't slpy anymore..hmph..u shld check out the size of my eye bags though..their HUGE!.haha
juz some photos from today..dun wanna reveal too much about the locations of our checkpoints for the race...heh.




our guinea pigs...


our shuai station masters.




guess who's back? the haze..argh...



at the end of the day...

a very shagged but happie Sihan..hehe


oritey then my thick, mid-length chunky and very very messy hair has decided to dry itself already..time for bed!!! Oh my..my pink comforter is beckoning to me..wait a min darlin'..COMING!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your hair is dry. goodnight

Unknown said...

A long tiring day for you has finally ended. Try to get some rest. You need it. You cannot afford to fall sick now.