He maketh no mistakes

In the last year, my faith has weakened tremendously.I have lead a life with no guidance, highlighted by sins and evil influences. Temptations lurking around the corner, i had succumbed to those. My conscience has failed me, my mind muffling out the pleads of my inner voice to turn back. In times of trouble and turmoil, without a doubt, i point a finger at God to blame him for whatever that has not gone my way. When things work out(which they haven't had in a long time), I attribute all success to my own doings and effort.

Why has my faith become so weak?

Why do i buckle under trials and tribulations instead of seeking the Lord for peace and strength?

While looking through a pile of paper today, I came across a poem. I was inspired, comforted yet shamed at the same time. Shamed tt i had shunned the Lord for such a long time thinking tt i could do it on my own. I was wrong...

This poem also goes out to all those out there whose faith is challenged or are encoutering trying times in their life. May you seek peace in the Lord and find yourself in him... Trust that he always be there for you. Come rain or come shine.

HE MAKETH NO MISTAKE
My Father's way may twist and turn,
My heart may throb and ache,
But in my soul I'm glad to know
He maketh no mistake.
My cherished plans may go astray,
My hopes may fade away,
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead,
For he doth know the way.
Tho' night be dark and it may seem
That day will never break,
I'll pin my faith, my all, in Him;
He maketh no mistake.
There's so much not I cannot see.
My eyesight far too dim,
But come what may,
I'll simply trust and leave it all to Him.
For by and by the mist will lift,
And plain it all He'll make:
Through all the way, tho' dark to me,
He made not one mistake.
-Author unknown-

No comments: