crazy-ass timing

Sleepless nights...

Gosh.. curse those short afternoon naps tt i took, often they wld turn ard and bite me in the ass, turning itself into a multitude of effects. Firstly, weird slping cycles.. *peeks at clock*..it's already close to 4am and i ain't even feeling the slightest effects of fatigue yet? Gosh..this has gotta stop. Perhaps it wld be better if i quit staring at the computer screen and go relax or something. Been suffering every night due to the multiple dreams tt i have lasting the whole night leading to insufficient quality rest! my gosh..no wonder i find it so hard to concentrate nowadays.

Its a public holiday today anywaz, so no worries. Still fretting over the mango puree tt I had forgotten to purchase leading to my delayed baking schedule. Apologies heading out to the earnest mango cheesecake lover waiting for her cheesecake. *yikes*.. thanks goodness the ordered date is free and easy. Though i just wanted to make an effort to get it done by labor day. Would be pretty nice settling down with a chilled piece of mango cheesecake with family over the holiday. Well..kudos..

Its back to more baking tmr.. plus a wee bit of revision for aircraft design. Erm... who wants to help me with my cheat sheet? *tee hee*..i find it so incredibly hard to pick the relevant facts. In fact everything tt i wrote down for the last paper we used this cheat sheet thingy turned out to be utterly useless. Silly me. *groanz*...

kk..think bed time is here. Dreads.

anyway to my baking partner in crime, claire arh.. wah..ur baking UPs man! haha.. better than me leh.wait for me orh!!!

No comments: