the high from running

Run away...

the high and pleasures derieved from running is undeniable...
like a barrel runneth over, the channels of endorphins surge into my body...
YEH! i feel GOOD! haha.
.
.
.
.
.

I swear my face is black. not becoz I'm mad or anything.
Just a slight error of the Sun.
why can't i get tan... not black!!! i am referring to the nice golden tan,
a sign of youth, radiance and health.
For me, its often just a case of over-cooking.
lousy char-siew seller.. dun knoe how to roast the pork!
*OINK*
yesh..do check out my new website..totally dedicated to
cakes, cheesecakes and beyond.
The link is below the Sihan's Bake section on the sidebar. or u can just click
Had wanted to get this done a long time ago. No more procrastination...
there u go! haha. Enjoy...

No comments: