night out

Chill out night...

First time in 6months since i stepped into a club. Opportunity came knocking ytd when my eid group member passed me 11 free passes. It was great fun considering tt i got to enjoy the wonderful company of blur sotong Lihui and my other Aero mates, Pingting, Catherine, Serene, Rooney, Vicnes and Keith. of course we had the most fun whilst drinking and talking nonsense by the Singapore River. Cheapskate us took the liberty of purchasing beers from the nearby 7-eleven and sat snugly by the edge to enjoy our stash. It was seriously great fun and a relief from the heavy workload we had been suffering the past few months. A well deserved break... IT was not until late into the night tt we ventured into the club and took to dancing to work off the alcohol. Fun night in all but i must say tt my feet hurt. *ouch*..haha. Thanks guy for such a wonderful night out in town!



this song is just a little sentiments coming from me... was meaning to write something reallie stupid a few days back on my blog. But somehow it failed to get published. So perhaps its for the best. hehe.

There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you, it's me
I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye

Sometimes I wonder if tt's what you think. I'll never knoe coz u'll never tell. Perhaps its better this way.

erm..still considering going to aussie after my viet trip. Perhaps just go downunder to chill out and tour by myself. Think solitude would do me some good... haha.

No comments: