Mango Cheesecake

Man-GO!!!

Just for keep's sake. Here's a glammed-up photo of my mango cheesecake, not tt its photo-shopped or anything but it just looks more appealing. hehe.. Only dared to release it online after the reviews from my customer. She said it was reallie good...and the combination was perfect. Finally something to perk me up before my final hurdle! Woopee!!! *put ur hands in the air! like u just dun care!* haha.
Btw... this cheesecake is only for sale during the mango season which is NOW!!! why? becoz mangoes are much much sweeter and given tt i only use quality products in my baking. I'll only settled for the best. So WHAT YA WAITING FOR? place ur orders today...


hmph..do check out my baking partner's Claire's new blog as well. at http://freshpage.blogdrive.com/ She sells marvellous stuff too. *hehe* plus they are fine eye candy to help u produce massive amounts of saliva... good for pple with dry mouths or parched throats. EnJOy!!! WAHAHA...

No comments: