silly boi

silly boi.

today babe asked me why i never ever get jealous? "wat if i run away with another girl' he said?

I wonder too... first things first, i'm not a 10yr old kid anymore. Neither will i stomps my mud laden feet on the carpet when i don't get due attention nor will i resign to pulling my baby brother's hair when i feel left out. I've learnt to stand on my two feet. Loneliness is nothing but a sweet affair. a time to seek out oneself.

Secondly, and most importantly, i've learnt thru the hard way tt whats urs is meant to be yours and whats not meant to be yours will never be yours. No matter how hard u try. Its no point trying to keep a heart tt doesn't have u in it close by, becoz despite the physical proximity, deep inside of u, there is still there lingering distance. And however hard u try to escape the issue, somehow, some logical part of you will reason its non-sensical nature to you. The distance, like a gap so huge and empty tt can only be filled with genuine love, faith and trust. If that doesn't exist then wat good is a 'love'?

just lyke the Mariah Carey song goes
'When you love someone so deeply
They become your life
It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside
Blindly I imagined I could
Keep you under glass
Now I understand to hold you
I must open up my hands and watch you rise
Spread you wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly
Fly abandonedly into the sun
If you should return to me
We truly were meant to be,
so spread your wings and fly

Butterfly...

thus paying patronage to my reminder of life's facts, engraved on my neck...

No comments: