topsy turvy

Upside down...

at this point in my life, seems as though everything in my life is going topsy turvy. Not tt i'm complaining either since i do fancy a bit of a rollercoaster ride here and there. But not entirely of course. i just might have gotten myself into some messy situation. well, wish me luck...

to the booblicious babe in my life: thanks for standing by me.. thru my odd tempers and hurricane like mood-swings. Guess it takes nerves of steel to handle my ridicolous behaviour. dodge that punch, block that incoming slap; gosh, i'm one hell of a violent gf *sniggers*. It's not normal is it? Kudos to u babe...

just a random note, i heart bsb's new song. it conveys so much emotions, anger and passion. Do pls watch it guys!



and another artist featured for the week wld be lisa lavie. She has such wonderful vocals, strong yet rough round the edges. Plus she's a singer songwriter, uber talented. love this song to bits as well..



the baking frenzy is scheduled for tmr... can't wait...

No comments: