my first blog award

My Very First Blog Award!

*taking a bow*

Many thanks to the lovely Karen @ Something Sweet by Karen for passing my very first blog award to me. I found it pretty strange when i first heard the news because I was a frequent reader of Karen's Blog due to the onset of TWD. Her frequent postings and beautiful results turned out for every week beared stark contrast to my sometimes frustratingly crooked and upsetting outcomes. But somehow, seeing the responses from the other TWD members every week was just such a big form of motivation for me to improve. Karen was one of the encouraging ones and I would like to thank her for this award. It gives me a teeny weeny bit of hope that there are actually appreciative readers out there. *beams in delight*

And so to play the pass it on game. I have decided to pass the award to a few blogs that have been on my 'must open everyday lists'. Some have been my inspiration whereas some just manage to sneak in a smile on my face now and then. This is my token of appreciation to you!

They are... (by not order or merit... *drum roll*)


spork or foon?
herlittleblackdress
Brown Interior
E's Joie
Flourchild
Happyhomebaking
Indulgences
Ladyironchef
My bitter sweet tooth
She paints the kitchen red

Unfortunately this award comes with a set of rules as well. And as you all, rules are meant to be abided to deserving awardees.. please take note!

Please find at least 10 more blogs of any kind which you deem to be excellent; but hey if you only come up with 3 or 5, that's alright. Quality over quantity folks! Post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them.Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is up, and of course let your 10 award winners know too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sihan..
thank u so much for your nice award thingy...haha
appreciate it...although i kinda thought i was having more rubbish and naggy post of my moodyness..haha..
thank u so much girl

HUGS
JILL

Sihan said...

Jill: you know what, i actually really like reading all the posts about your experience at le cordon bleu and everything. With all the nagging and the shitty stuff happening.. just makes it out to be more real. Not like the fluffy cloud stuff you hear all the time. Really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

wow thanks sihan. I am honoured by your blog award! *drum roll* haha

Anonymous said...

My, my. Thank you so much! I'm honored. :)

Flourchild said...

Your so sweet! I thank you sooo much for this award..I am humbled and honored!! I can't WAIT to see your TWD Dimply cake!!

Anonymous said...

Sihan,
its still not too late for you to get a kitchenaid, they are having promotion now $799 and comes with an extra bowl. Check out Mayer, promotion till end of September or while stock lasts!
Rgds - mima

La Bella Cooks said...

Wow, congratulations on the award! Well deserved in my opinion.

Sihan said...

ladyironchef: You're welcome! you deserve it anyway!

flourchild: no problem! the dimply plum cake would have to wait though. suffering some major aches from the 2 major days of baking.

anonymous: i know about the special deal but my kenwood is still rather new. Can't make the switch as of yet. Ain't have that much moolah!!! haha. But thanks for informing me!

Bridgett: Thanks Bridgett for the dropping by! I'll blog on because of supportive readers like you!

Jacque said...

Congratulations! It's well deserved :)