lonely encounters

Lonely encounters

empty cup

Been lost in a cloud of emotions lately. None of which are any good for me. And as we both embark on different phases of our lives, you shrouded by frenzied actions and hasty orders; I am left to pick up the shards of forgranted memories. It is as though reality had come through on a strong gust of wind and taken you away from me; yet I stand alone amongst my marigold field of dreams and fantasies.

Yet I assure you, the talk about the adventures in Tuscany, and my very own berry farm, these I would definitely accomplish someday. Whether or not you'll be by my side, is all part of a mystery. Loneliness.. is just a facet of life that I will gain familiarance with.

And as I stoop over the counter in the late of night kneading my wholemeal bread dough, the feel of developing gluten warm and sticky around my fingers, a smile creeps upon my face, perhaps I could get use to this...

No comments: