rude awakening

Gosh..was trying to slp this morning and was rudely disturbed by one call after another. All of which i answered with a slp-head and almost idiotic voice... Gosh.. pardon me. First one being from mummy about tonight's dinner plans and something about a hair-dryer. Gollie, I was too blur to decipher her rattlings, so i just dismissed them and sorta agreed in contention to whatever she was saying, also with a dull consistent "ahuh".. HAHA.
Second call was from this Michelle gurl..oops or was it Serene (excusez moi..but i was slping!!!) ..yeh anyway she was calling from mos. Apparently it was regarding the birthday reservation tt i made for a table and drinks package for members for tonite. Guess I forgot about it. Woopsie..haha.Yeh..so point is tt I was kinda pissed becoz when i made the reservation, they told me tt they would send a staff to contact me soon. Tt was a week ago for god's sake..and still no news from them until the morning before!?! lyke HELLO!!!.. isn't it a tad too late? gosh..wat inefficiency...

Heck it all... soon i was in lala land again...*snooze*

No comments: