surprise call

got a surprise call from the states this morning. Guess who? (no prizes for guessing..) PINK PONK PAUL!!! haha..what a pleasant surprise.. Thanks dude..certainly made my day.. (to paul: *silent plea*..come back come back!!!) hehe.

enough of the nonsense.. since its the first day of the month. Decide to make an effort to post an entry up. However encountered some sort of writer's block... Guess with all the raw emotions flowing ard these days..its just hard to pen it down.

ever encountered a time when u come across a song tt expresses all of your own emotions. Here's one for my current state of mind.

Listen -- Beyonce

To the song here in my heart
A melody I start
but can't complete
Listen To the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release

Oh the time has come
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all 'cause you won't listen

No comments: