what good is a heart?

what good is a heart if you're not gonna use it.
what good is a love if u're not gonna choose it?
ur heart is beating and its for a reason.
if you're not willing to start, what good is heart?

sometimes life pulls the plug on something u think can last forever. I agree tt we do not have control over certain things in life no matter how much we want to be in charge, to dominate the situation. But God holds the winning hand, so we have to do his abiding. That part I do understand. But still i venture on my relentless search for love and freedom... like a blind rat in a maze. Bumps and bruises are bound to occur.

u tell me that i'm slipping thru our fingers. But has it ever occured to you that perhaps you're the one not holding on tight enough? Being in the ever viscous state that i am, i am bound to runneth over.

the last straw...

a negligble existance..

an insuppressable pain...

a head full of messed up thought...

will you love me again?

No comments: