cheat sheets

Cheat Sheets

Working on my cheat sheet for my last paper tmr. On the verge of screwing up my eyes from having to squeeze the max amount of materials into a piece of paper. Makes things even worst knowing tt whatever i write inside may be just useless in the exam. haha. Oh well..

Anyway..had a weird morning. Woke up feeling very sentimental. Got hooked onto the song ' the way we were' which was featured in the movie 'The way we were' starring Barbara Streisand way back then. I loved the song, it was full of emotions, her begging the guy to give her another chance, her silent desperation... here's a particular scene from the movie tt i reallie lyked. Her acting was just top notch. enjoy... (reallie do hope u guys watch this... its a real tear-jerker)


and of course the movie theme song..which i chanced upon in the form of a piano performance. Its brilliant. Take a listen too..I'm sure u'll have no regrets... I wld kill to have a guy play to me like tt. Perhaps i have soft spots for guys who are good at the piano coz i was never good at it. Haha...



last paper, Tmr. I can smell liberty not far away....

No comments: