my blood boils..

I slam down heavily on my keyboard. every key re-vibrating with the pressure of fingers pressing down on them as i type away. Anger and rage seep from my fingertips, my blood boils at the temperature of the hottest desserts of the lonely planet. I don't knoe how much more can i take before i break down.

Primal rage rips through my body, overwhelming with immense strength and generation of heat. I wish i cld douse the fire inside of me, but it burns on with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Hell, the other side of me is taking over. the uglier side, the evil side of me. It threatens to consume my thoughts and actions, take full control of my body and mind. I fight to stay sane, but all in vain. I fear it, it is selfish, hurtful, senseless, out of control and illogical. I do not want to assume of any of these characteristics. But its affliation of my body is somewhat strong... the attraction is undeniable.

Inside of the raging animal, lies a fatigues figure, fighting with a insatiable desire to stand tall. but she's beaten to the ground with every last attempt... she wanders in desolation when will she ever gain her sovereignity once again. To restore the peace of mind of beauty that once existed.

But for now, all is lost... she weeps in destitution.

No comments: