oh..chio!!!

hey hey.. the two BIG days are coming up!!!

ATC and EID presentations!! after tt..its gonna be smooth sailing all the way to vietnam hols! woopee! haha.

anyway, did my deliveries to clementi ytd. turns out the gurl who ordered them was soo young and chio. my gosh..can't believe i've got such pretty customers. haha. plus she was soo sweet about it. hehe *lucky me*... i cld swear there was lust in my eyes when i turned ard to see her in the mrt station. gosh. kidding kidding.. kk.. *bleah*

results are out today. but i guess i'll save the 'surprise' for later. dun wanna spoil my mood for atc preparation. moreover, it ain't anything good i expect. so lets just prolong the suspense or dread rather. haha. Just wish the day wld never come.

Paulie waulie came over the previous night. he jumped on my bed!!! RAWR!!! guess the states must have made him more liberal. but we did have an enjoyable time yakking the night away. he and all his scandals *tsk tsk*.. haha. woops.. shall not spill anymore details. hehe.

oh yesh.. today was a rather interesting day. Met jon's mum for the first time. or rather, lets just put it this way, it was a very interesting experience on my part. no i have full admiration for jon, his patience reallie shines through. if it were me on the other hand, i would never have been able to tolerate such a tyrant of a mother for more than 2 seconds without exploding. at some point of time during the ride home, i swore i cld imgaine myself swerving into a tree if i were driving in his place. so all u guys out there, never offend Sihan when she's driving. haha. ARgh.. but nonetheless, i've gained new found respect for jon. *pei fu pei fu*.. kk..gotta go check out on the cheesecake in the oven. some order that i've procrastinated upon for a very very long time. think my customers are getting rather impatient. haha.. WOops..

No comments: