bon voyage

Bon Voyage

ytd, there was a farewell party for our dearest Prof Daniel at his favourite hot spot Brewerkz. I recall the first day we were called upon by our mentors. Though it was two years back but memories of tt day still stay fresh in my head. Holding portfolio like files, all the professors were strewned ard the room calling out the names of their individual mentees. I waited in apprehension to hear my name being called out. Alas!!! it was the ang-mo man whom without a doubt struggled for a moment with my name. "zee-hen.., lee zee.." OH GOD..tts me. I stood up immediately to confirm my presence, took over the file and sat down quickly. Boy was i nervous, i wondered if this Prof would be of any help at all.

Well, 2 yrs have passed and i must say tt Prof Dan has proven to be the MOST fun and WACKIEST of all profs in aero. hehe. Let just say tt he shows concern towards our progress, makes sure tt we meet him at least twice a semester to clear our doubts,check on our grades and give us a treat after exams. HAHA. Way cool man. I mean which Prof brings his students out to Brewerkz and Planet Hollywood, treats them to dinner and drinks and even brings along a different girl EVERYTIME!? haha. woops..too much revealed. kk.. tt only goes to show how cool Prof Dan is. But well, it guess it was his time to go. Not tt staying in singapore wld have done anything good for his career so i guess he did wat was best. We'll miss him dearly though.

woke up late today.. guess i kinda screwed up my baking schedule. But tts fine..still managed to churn out a special order from two days back. *phew*..so here's presenting CANDY COSMO! chocolate sponge layers (recipe from Willian Sonoma whom i LOVE), with chocolate ganache cream in between and topped off with more chocolate ganache. now tts a sugar rush. haha. Topped off with Meringue Buttercream and wacky colourful M&Ms... i thought tt this was perfect.. (perfect for my grey-ish mood) Oh well, just hope they enjoy it. *tee hee*

No comments: