This is how I love you.

This is how I love you


DSCN0967

A bit of monkey squabbles here and there. I love that.

DSCN1201

A bit of formality. That's essential sometimes too.


DSCN0052

Despite the predicament that our life together may have to be sustained on bread and butter; and the occasional peanut butter and nutella ultimate combo indulgence.

You know I still love you endlessly.

at least more than peanut butter of course..

DSCN0376

I know that sometimes I may get intolerably annoying. But let's get the rules straight... I get to hit you and you don't.


DSCN0375

Yeh, I also know you don't want to hear that.


DSCN0330

so to my dearest boy in the whole world...


DSCN0293

May our love grow older, our hearts mature and become as coals, deep burning and unquenchable.

Photos taken from our unpublished Australia album.

No comments: