Lemons Are Not Red

and no, we do not do PR.

several amendments and slight decision makings later, we derieved a little name for our holding corporation.

with our first show on the roads this saturday, hoping to score more public awareness amongst a group of high flying ladies.

Meantime, many more absorption of skittish conversations over dinners, empty glasses of liquor. Elaborate dinner menus headed by pea soup with homemade onion bread and completed with humble chai latte from our own pots and a slice of freshly baked carrot cake. Many revelations made along the way, mostly about faith and my christian belief.

To my dearest cousin: don't struggle any longer, the fight with logic is long waged, and in the end, the winner is evident. You may have many questions that are left hanging, and in actual fact, there are no answers to them, mainly because God doesn't have to. He answers to no man.

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14;1-3

No comments: