Thoughts of Tuesday's Child

As i stutter back and forth between writing the words 'just another random post people..' and a gruesome "I'm not dead" reminder, I realise how seldom I have taken the effort to write a proper posting. One with genuine thoughts, normal day-to-day crossroads encountered and perhaps a little silliness thrown in. I truly admire those with the magical language able to captivate the imagination and perhaps short-spanned attention of the readers as they dive into the most mundane of activities, but all done with a little perspective. I lack that skill, hiding behind the cover of run-of-the-mill photography and luscious foods, and if I actually did push this upsetting amount of meticulous planning away, I was just an empty facade.

How did I realize this? I'm stranded in the most exciting adventure with no words to describe it.

Why? easy, left my darned camera cable back home.

Talk about escapism...

Now I wish that darned blister infection would just go away. To my dearest Auntie, whom I didn't manage to catch online just now. here's the low down on the little bacteria infestation that have decidingly taken a liking to my God-forsaken foot. So it began with a simple blister that grew and grew forming another boil that combined forces over the course of 2 days. Before you knew it, the welt puffed up with an amazing amount of juices that we happily squeezed out before clipping the dead skin away. Just when we thought all things are well, the whelt protested, evolving a buzzing red tinge akin to the buttocks of Japanese Macque; Now, I was in serious pain by then. Chuffing down a painkiller at night, I winced and whined myself to sleep. Finally, I gave in and saw a pharmacist the next evening after a insane day out and running around the dubai flea market. "Many infected", he said, with a knowing sway of his head from side to side. 'Like I didn't knew that already,' I thought to myself.  Now, my bactroban cream and antibiotics are my best friends. haha.

On a random note, I think I am in love with french toast.  *beams*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe> Now i have to fight with the french toast???

Sihan said...

anonymous: yes.. in case you weren't aware. You've always been fighting with french toast.. hmph.. and pandan chiffon and maybe eggs benedict. haha.

Sihan said...

anonymous: yes.. in case you weren't aware. You've always been fighting with french toast.. hmph.. and pandan chiffon and maybe eggs benedict. haha.

Sihan said...

anonymous: yes.. in case you weren't aware. You've always been fighting with french toast.. hmph.. and pandan chiffon and maybe eggs benedict. haha.