my queer opera

Photobucket


Crestfallen about my less than ideal version of the french entrement opera. Apparently it decided to go on steroids and pumped itself up to twice its normal height. Blame it on my sizing issues. Guess I should have taken a closer look at the recipe and do my calculations in its initial stages. In the end, my jaconde sponge was way to thick and moist to be sliced laterally, so I did what I do best, stick with it.

Well, at least its superb taste combination served as my consolation.

Photobucket


Live and learn Sihan..

In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season. -- Bill Baughan



Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I cant fight it anymore.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

Its a quarter after one, Im all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldnt come, but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I dont know how I can do without, I just need you now.

No comments: