almost halfway done...

BURN ALL THE NOTES!!! french ..are u OK? ..and MOM and of course if i get through today..there wld be fluid mechanics added to this list. Heh.. btw..we're almost halfway through!!! *phew*... ~jiayou everyone!!!

Had an early nite coz i wasn't feeling particularly well... it did me good i think. Felt refreshed in the morning. Ready to tackle the most monstrous of papers *Cross my fingers* (oh pls dun be too tough on me..i beg of u..) Yeh..

Been feeling rather stressed out lately..perhaps its because i feel that i am inadequately prepared for all my subjects this semester. Its kinda sucky feeling that u won't be able to do well..haha. OH well..lets just dump all those silly ideals of mine into the trash bin... and of course i had better stop it already. GOtta get myself psyched up for today's paper which is just a little more then an hour away!!! ARGH!...come on gif me a smile..*ting*

John 15:5 - " I am the vine, ye are the branches; He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without me ye cannot do nothing."

No comments: