If loving you with all my heart is a crime...I'm guilty.

Blame it on my insensitivity. I’m not good with my words…neither am I able to read signs that well. I wish I cld though…then I would knoe wat to say to you. We see each other rather often however it transcends a likeness to a situation where a couple meets only once a week. Why? Is it because of the lack of communication? We, not feeling for each other? Or is it because we can’t get enough of each other? Somehow, I think it’s the former... You tell me tt we need to talk… your tone so harsh and serious. Sends shivers all the way to my stomach, I’m nervous…is something wrong?

I need you to know how much I need you beside me all the time, but I do not know how to express tt desire in words. I respect your freedom, your decisions…but if wanting and needing u is a crime, then, I’m guilty. Should I speak my mind? Will you think me weak if I showed how vulnerable I am to your mood changes?

I can’t breathe easy…I can’t sleep at night till u’re lying next to me…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. Nothing is wrong. Don't let it affect you in anyway. Things are going fine. You trust me right?