we're the only ones that are around in this Babylon

Hey peeps...*groanz* ..feeling kinda tired..perhaps it becoz i had a GREAT time out ytd nite!!! (apart from the little incident tt happened..i'm okie. Hey gurl..try to chill k. Dun let anything bring u down..u're stronger than u think u are.) Yep. Initially got off to a bad start. My previous plans to check out Scarlet hotel's Breeze which for you information is a rooftop restaurant; was destroyed by my everchanging mood tt somehow struck a bad note sometime in the afternoon. Like the flip of a coin, my mood just morphed into something monstrous..attempting to devour me. Kind of like self-destruction mode power on. SoRrY baby for tt...make u put up with my horrendous mood swings..

Thank goodness i managed to drag my heavy ass out the door to meet my baby. Had a nice dinner complete with yummy, sweet and delectable tiramisu at 211 ( an Italian restautant at holland v). Sorry for the lack of pictures but i happened to rush out of home so i forgot to bring my camera along. Argh. Yep. so glad tt i chose to go out instead of rotting at home wit my ass stuck to the chair and my nose in a book, coz Melvin made me feel so much better... I smiled..never thought tt i wld for tt day. Hmph..in fact i think i smiled A LOT!!! WAHAHA.. after tt..we headed down to clarke quay. What for? of course to pay a little visit to our fav ATTICA!!! haha..it was great fun..talked a lot, drank and danced the nite away...hehe.
THE END


WAIT!!! i haven't completed my story yet!!!..yeh. had a good conversation with mummy this morning. Guess its true..I'm too emotional for my own good. when caught in a bad mood.. its as if the whole world has offended me. Its always better to leave me alone to self destruct. Haha. well said..guess mummy knoes me best.. heh.

psss...at least i'm better than a flat-liner..HEHE..*ouch!* dun beat me.... mummy said it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just glad that I made your day. Keep on going. =D