blabberings

Blabberings

its amazing how the internet gets u to places whilst still in the comforts of ur own home... look at the likes of lily allen who rose to stardom just by posting her song creations on the net. I spotted the acoustic version of umbrella performed by Marie Digby during my daily scout and i must say tt she has immense talent. a captivating voice and demure looks. her version of Rihanna's pop hit 'Umbrella' was recently shown on Carson Daly's show. though i loved her version of the song, i would like to share another cover of hers which i feel reallie brings out the essence and msg of the lyrics. enjoy... 'You give me something' (original by James Morrison) by Marie Digby.

Oh!!! btw, my tuition kid is selling girl scout cookies! anyone wanna buy?!?! (still remember the blue tins of biscuits being distributed in class back in my Rgs days, i never did reallie fancy them but always bought out of support anywaz, its not too bad reallie...) its $10 for a tin of chocolate mint, chocolate cream or $12 for a tin of Macademia Nut cookies. pls support yar! and let me knoe if u guys wanna place ur orders by this friday(drop me a sms; i'll collect them and distribute the tins in school)! thanks!!!

No comments: