the anti-social one...

Another photo that I was playing with..taken during the trip. Guess we were bored out of wits huh? haha.

oh yesh, owe u pple this as well. this is a MUST-WATCH!!! A video of a poor piggy struggling at a local market in Vietnam. Please turn up the volume for maximum effect... Hehe.

Sometimes I wonder whats wrong wit me... often i'm hit with the strong urge to steer clear of the whole world. To submerge myself in a world where only I exist... I guess its normal for pple to want time to themselves but it gets a bit creepy when u realise tt this feeling strikes you ALL THE TIME! I mean..i avoid meeting wit people. Shun appointments, dates, etc... coz I just want to be by myself. Its scary up to the point that stepping out of the house seems like a dreadful event altogether. I'm put off by this strange habit and mine. Is it becoz i'm some sort of hermit tt basically does not enjoy mingling wit pple. Perhaps I lack the social skills required to survive in this boot-licking world. But after analyzing the situation, I came to a conclusion tt that is not nearly possible and even so, is definitely not the main reason. So why then do I feel this way? Strange...

So once again, I'm home on a nice holiday-day. Bored but happy. Kinda sad life i have here but at least i'm contented. Tee hee. Settled down to watch some videos that i rented at the shop ytd. Watched 'click' over at Melvin's hse the night before. It's a a reallie good show by the way..so do catch it. then this afternoon I decided on 'shopgirl'..turned out to be a pretty dry romance show but it wasn't half tt bad. Yep... then proceeded to bake some black and white cookies. Creamed and chilled the dough for a full hour then proceeded to shaping the cookies. Wala...the end product. Stole a bite of it wit a nice cuppa white coffee. Nice way to pass the long, grey afternoon...



1 comment:

Janan said...

barbequed pork.

Hmmm, nice layout.

I agree with you on the 'steer clear of appts' part.

It happens to me occasionally, like a period where I can spend time with myself