je ne veux pas travailler

had a busy wkend. Eventful but tiring...

after catching 3 hrs of slp on sat night, i had to get up at 3 to send my kor to the budget terminal to catch his flight to chiangmai.. Gosh... feeling envious of his carefree lifestyle now. Its as if he can go anywhere he wants to... no fair!!! yeh.. Thank goodness for baby who accompanied me on the car trip if not i wld have surely got caught by the TP for speeding. Oops.. Heh. after getting home at 5, I decided tt it wasn't worthwhile going back to bed again so I did an insane thing. Changed into my running gear and headed out to the wet and quiet streets for a run. Hearing the pitter-patter of the raindrops and the slooshing sound of the tyres as they make their way thru the puddles certainly incalculate a sense of peace in me. I was calm and apeased with the world.

Got back home just in time to shower and change up for church. then it was followed by a quick trip to the salon for a trim. (which obviously didn't work out coz my mum says my hair resembles a broom now).. ARGH.. made a quick stop over at balmoral to get some pastries and the lovely marble cake. Some for mummy and some for Melvin. Hehe. Glad he liked the beef curry puff. Its famous!!! hehe.

The rest of my afternoon was taken away by the need to carry out the reece at bukit timah hill. Good slooshy, muddy fun.. haha

No comments: