self-centred me.

"I live for other not for myself"... tts not a verse for me to say. I dare say i'm not qualified to even mutter those words. frankly..given the 20 odd years that i've walked on the face of this earth, I knoe myself as a very selfish being...often sparing no thought for others..putting my fate and comfort before others. For this I am ashamed of myself...

In the midst of all my self-centred acts and behaviour, i have scarred the hearts of many who have tried to help me. Usually i walk off blindly, ignorant of the damage i've inflicted on the them. But sometimes, i admit, I turn my back knowing tt i've hurt someone. Strangely, my conscience doesn't get to me...its as though years of practising the same act has hardened my heart to stone. I'm a bitch...

Sometimes i wish i cld love so much.. give my heart willingly.. all of it. Do anything and everything for tt special someone. To love lyke i'll never love the same way again. But to me..it's an impossible affair. Somehow, my heart holds part of itself back. It refuses to stand on the line..refuses to take chances, tt otherwise, if took a turn for the worst, wld send it smashing to the ground into a million pieces.

Perhaps its just me. I'm spoilt, pampered...

Oh, please teach me to love unconditionally...

No comments: