mini-spring cleaning

Yesh!!! i feel so accomplished!!! finally nailed up the whole row of hooks for my necklaces on my divider. Can see a mini curtain behind the pile of books... gorgeous..just the way i thought it wld be.

wiped all the shelves..which was a reallie bad thing to do as soon dust filled the whole room and i was sent off in a sneezing racket again. *achoo* argh, but nonetheless i was happie at wat i had achieved as after vacuuming the room. It felt tons cleaner than it was before. YAY!!! I'm ecstatic.


Lastly, I hanged up my two best buys from vietnam on my wall. And it turned out beautiful!!! Tin-tin acrylic posters in French!!! Love them!!!

Now my room is a beauty...my little cosy corner... finally...

oops..no time to rest..gotta pull a surprise on someone..Not telling..tee he.. Ciao!!!

No comments: