high and dry

'Sans Toi' Brownie Cupcakes

feeling high and dry... just feeling a tad odd. Anyway tried my luck with another candidate for my online sales. It worked..so here's introducing to you..

'Sans Toi' Brownie Cupcakes which translates into 'without you' in French... perfectly describing my feelings of loss. Both for my phone and for someone special...



I have decided to henceforth start naming my creations after my emotions.. tt wldn't be much a problem since my emotions vary widely on a large scale. Ecstatic for one moment and caught in an aggressive emotional struggle the next. It would be interesting too since I can relate to history of my creation and feel the emotion i was going thru whilst in the process of baking... haha. I'm going berserk..


Meanwhile, plans for online bake sales are still formulating...

No comments: