thermo

you've got my temperature rising like el-nino... Damm thermo..THank god the paper is tmr. *tee hee*. cldn't bear this dragging on any longer. haha.

cldn't resist the urge of whipping out my whisk and spatula today. SO i made this..specially for mummy dear. Just a simple snack whipped up in the shortest time possible... not to mention minimal mess in the kitchen!




Mini Blueberry Sponge rolls with Blueberrys and cream sandwiched btw a rolled up sheet of thin sponge. *yumz*... the combination was as my mum described ' a match made in heaven'.







Heard this song on the radio last night and totally melted when i heard Brian Mcknight's voice ... if i could describe it, it was lyke velvety chocolate sliding down the back of ur throat.. ahhh... oh-so-smooth. Somehow i was also captivated by the lyrics for certain reason. So here's sharing with u guys, Brian Mcknight's '6,8,12'



do you ever think about me,

do you ever cry yourself to sleep.

in the middle of the night when u awake,

are you calling out for me?

Do you reminisce?

I can't believe i'm acting lyke this.

Knoe its crazy.

HOw i still can feel you lips.

No comments: